The List

Here's the list of every game I'll be playing- eventually.

The List

Monday, April 11, 2011

Starting on The List

While normally, the thing to do would be to calmly and methodically tackle a 700+ item list alphabetically, or, lacking that, just starting at the top, I couldn't help myself. I spent the last four hours playing a few of the games that stuck out from my childhood, and holy SHIT are they harder than I remember.

It's not too bad, haha, but I had to struggle to make any progress with 'em. I'll be doing each game individually, in just a sec.

2 comments:

  1. that happens to me too, games from back in the day were tough. I thought "how was i able to play this as a kid" then i remembered that i didnt really beat any of them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, ever hear the term 'Nintendo Hard'?

    Go check out my second post.

    ReplyDelete